When I purchased this kit, I assumed it was hourglass blocks with a wide black sashing. No! This is what the block was actually supposed to be: cut a large square of the black fabric and smaller squares of the white and teal fabrics and sew them on the diagonal on opposite corners of the black square. Then trim off the excess.
I hate wasting fabric, and that was wasting a LOT of fabric. So, I decided to do the hourglass blocks instead. And it's a good thing I'm good at math because I had to do a lot of calculating - not only the size of the hourglass block, but how wide and how long the sashing needed to be. My quilt ended up a little bigger than the dimensions stated on the kit, but I still had a generous amount of fabric left over, which is good because I also bought a jelly roll in the Meow fabric line.
Unfortunately, this quilt took a back seat to Audacious and I didn't get the binding done until mid-December and wasn't able to get it into the mail in a timely fashion. The recipient goes to Mexico every year for the month of January, and I don't want to send it until I know that she's back home. So, I will await mailing it until her return.