Monday 28 January 2019

2018 Crafting Year in Review

I'm rather late getting my "year in review" post done, but I wasn't sure if I was even going to bother doing one. After packaging up 5 quilts for the recipients today, I thought it would be a good idea to do a review after all, just to see what I've actually accomplished craft-wise. I think I will keep my comments to a minimum and just let the pictures speak for themselves. 
 Potholders and dishcloths, First Finish of the Year

 Orange dishcloths for my daughter
 More dishcloths
 I wanted to see how many dishcloths I could make out of one Big Ball of Bernat Handicrafter Cotton.
 Even more dishcloths
 And a not-too-successful attempt at crocheting a bowl to put them in.
 They're reproducing! 
This pattern is one of my favourites.
(I still have to tack down the hanging sleeve on this one, but the quilt itself is finished).
Not much in the way of crocheting finishes this year, only dishcloths. Knitting: more dishcloths and two afghans. Eight quilts, five of which were completed on my own longarm. It's amazing how much more quilting you can get done when you have one at home!
Hopefully, 2019 will be even more productive, especially now that I'm only working 4 days a week. I think I'd better get more of those crochet projects finished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment