Saturday 14 January 2017

Hook & Needle News 14/01/17

I am grateful to report that the Floating Stars quilt top is finished.

I'm not sure when I'm going to get the opportunity to quilt it, but at least this much is done. And, I have to admit, I think it rocks! 😃
And this week's Solstice Challenge Block:
I am really loving this monochromatic colour scheme and the fabric. Can hardly wait to see it when it's all finished. I ordered some fabric from Sew Sisters that I'm hoping I might be able to use for finishing this quilt, if I need another fabric. We'll see when we get that far. But summer still seems like a long way's away and this Solstice Challenge goes from winter solstice to summer solstice. But it gives me a chance to get other things done.
I didn't take pictures of it, but I'm really making progress on Damian's train cardigan: left and right fronts and back done, and I'm almost finished one sleeve. I need to finish that before he outgrows it!

No comments:

Post a Comment