Remember "Show & Tell" way back in elementary school? Wasn't it great when you had something exciting to share? Well, this is your opportunity to do it online. And though I love quilting and crocheting, I'm not going to limit it to that. You're welcome to share anything you do for your creative expression: handicrafts, scrapbooking, woodworking, photography, vegan recipes... (Just remember that this is a famiy-friendly blog, so keep it clean).
- Link up any recent post that features your current creative project. And it can be a work in progress as well.
- Please remember to link to your actual blog post, not your main blog page, so others don't have to search.
- Somewhere in your blog post, you must link back to my blog or put the 'Show & Tell' button in your sidebar.
- Please don't just add your link and go. Check out a few of the other links and comment. The best idea is to check out the 3 or 4 links just previous to yours. That way every link will get visited. And maybe you'll pick up a few new followers along the way.
- You don't have to follow me to post your link on my blog, but that would be much appreciated.
- Have fun. This is a party after all.
You can find the current Show & Tell HERE.
Here's the Show & Tell button: