Sunday 9 January 2022

2021 Crafting Year in Review

A look back at what I accomplished craft-wise in 2021. 

some hot pot holders;

Damian's Play Quilt;
I never did blog about this one and never even got to take a picture of it. I finished it just before my daughter came to visit, so she took this picture for me after taking the quilt home. This is on her double bed (you can see her Maple Leaf quilt peeking out from underneath), but it was made for Damian's twin. When Damian "graduated" from his crib to a twin bed, we bought him one that was fairly low to the floor so he wouldn't get seriouslly hurt should he fall out. The Dinosaur Days quilt that I made him previously was actually too wide for his bed, so I made this one to fit his bed better without dragging on the floor. 
Some dishcloths;
and dishcloth bouquets;

Easter Baskets;
a bowl cozy;
with a matching mug rug;
Gone Golfing;
a quilted postcard;
more bowl cozies;
Work Zone;
a flannel quilt to be the floor in the card table tent;
Farm Friendship;
The Solid Rock;
Home on the Farm;
Christmas Tree Skirt (cat not included);
Circles Throw;
Date and Weather wallhanging;
Leah's Ladder;
Heat Wave;
Puppies for Christmas tablerunner and placemat set;
San Diego Sunset;
Sunrise in the Serengeti;
Ribbons and Stars;
a gift basket containing two dishcloths and two hot pot holders;
Savvy Ruana
I Want That Bag;
Soap Bags;
Spa/Bath Accessories;
Christmas Hand Towels;
Charm Pack Table Runner;
Baby Alter Ego II;
Blast Off;
more spa accessories with gift baskets;
and Plum Perfect. 
That's it: 17 quilts, 2 afghans and various smaller projects. 
Please excuse the feet in many of the pictures. I tried to edit them out in Google Photos, but for whatever reason, the edited pictures couldn't be shared to my blog. 









































No comments:

Post a Comment